FAQ. Frequently Asked Questions

Ask a question.

Question: Who oversees the running of the camp?

Answer: The Board of Directors appointed annually.

Question: Can I serve on the board ?

Answer: Yes. You must be a shareholder, and appointed at the AGM. You must get another shareholder to nominate you on the nomination form. The signed form must be delivered to the company's registered offices at 9 Arran RD. Hamilton, 3210; along with a short 'bio' of who you are. The form must be received by the registered office not less than 3 days nor more than 7 days before the AGM.

  Question: I want to sell my share(site).

  Answer: Contact Geoff Mitchell, the Company Secretary. Details under Official Contact