Welcome to... the Coromandel
• Ocean beach across the road
• Fishing, Diving, Surfcasting, Boating.
• Kayaks for hire
• 1.8 hectares of parklike surroundings
• Modern fish cleaning area with boat wash facilities
• Caravans & Motorhomes Welcome
• Communal kitchen, toilet/shower facilities and laundry
• Outdoor covered barbecue area
• Takeaways open 7 days in summer
• Children's play-ground in middle of camp.
• Self contained cabins sleep up to 6
• Stream borders one side of camp for children's canoeing adventures.
• 60 Powered Sites
• Boat park available
Latest link to Local Newspaper: http://www.thematarangibeachpaper.co.nz/media/February%2017%20Ed%2082.pdf
Summer December - February
Autumn (Fall) March - May
Winter June - August
Spring September - November
All persons must check-in to the office on arrival.
Vehicles are restricted to 5km per hour.
Campervans, Caravans, Tourists Welcome All Year Round. Book early for holiday times. Check Rules >>
myTui Dawn chorus.mp3